Junior Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator
RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online start-up company, are looking for a Junior Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator to work on a variety of tasks across acquisition, CRM, campaigns, and more. Reporting to the Head of Player Marketing, this role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step in their career and you have a keen interest in sports, casino, marketing and social media. Your main task will be to find potential new social media partners to help us acquire new customers, but you will also help with retention work through CRM and campaigns. The right individuals will be able to work on their own initiative and able to handle different projects simultaneously.
- Work to acquire new players through various marketing and social media channels;
- Proactively research and target potential new (social media/marketing) prospects/opportunities;
- Work closely and assist the Campaign Manager and Head or Player Marketing with campaigns, bonuses, and CRM task;
- Maintain timely reports and work towards targets and KPI’s;
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in all responsibilities;
- Consistent project management for assigned projects;
- Learn and grow in line with company objectives;
- Other duties as may be required;
- Fluent and excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Individuals fluent in Swedish or Norwegian will be given preference;
- Ideally at least 1-year experience from a similar role or customer support/telesales/affiliates;
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure;
- Excellent communication, presentation and research skills;
- You have a proactive, creative, and dynamic mindset and are hungry for results
- Team Player with a positive attitude
- Consistent project management for assigned project
- Great Salary: We only want the best
- Generous Bonus Package: You’ve worked hard, above and beyond in fact, and we believe commitment should be rewarded.
- Health Insurance: Just. In. Case. Because your health is key
- Team Events and Activities: Work hard, play hard.