RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online start-up and subsidiary of the Rush Entertainment Group are looking for a new Creative Copywriter to join our amazing Malta team. As a creative writer and passionate storyteller, you know how to draw the attention of the audience while always keeping the overall business goal and objective in mind. You have strong brand awareness too, always looking to develop and champion the Rush Gaming tone of voice. Your true passion lies in conception and communication, in creating ideas that make people engage, interact and genuinely want to know more.
Your drive is to make sure that the brand is always ‘top-of-mind’.
- Develop ideas, concepts and guidelines for content in our various channels
- Ensure that the content and communication of sites adhere to the highest standards and assure that all copy is on brand
- Copywriting and concept planning of communication campaigns, promotions, newsletters, landing pages, etc.
- Exercise independent judgment during content creation phase under limited supervision
- Delivery of written material of very high quality within tight deadlines, proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Help develop and champion the Rush Gaming tone of voice according to established brand guidelines
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are done within deadline
- Work closely and efficiently with all stakeholders that are responsible for submitting requests and make sure that briefs are interpreted and understood correctly
- Understand the workflow for all projects and the correlation between the different departments and people involved in any given task/project
- Demonstrate and promote company culture and values
- Impeccable writing and editing skills; mastery of grammar, punctuation and style
- An excellent writer with a strong knowledge and understanding of content marketing
- A creative person with fresh, innovative ideas who simply knows what works and what doesn’t
- Highly organised and a reliable team player
- Ability to work on own initiative, with limited or no supervision at times, to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact on all levels within a client organization, including the executive team
- Excellent research skills
- Strong commercial experience as a copywriter for multiple brands, ideally in the iGaming sector though not essential.
- Experience from brand management, email marketing and/or e-commerce
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Great Salary: We only want the best
- Generous Bonus Package: You’ve worked hard, above and beyond in fact, and we believe commitment should be rewarded.
- Health Insurance: Just. In. Case. Because your health is key
- Pension Contribution: You’re helping us plan for now, it’s only right we help you plan for later
- Generous Learning/Conference budget: We believe good talent should not only be celebrated, but invested in too!
- Team Events and Activities: Work hard, play hard.