Do you want to engage and intrigue the audience through visualisation?
RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online start-up company, are seeking a graphic designer that can mesmerise our customers through stunning visual output.
You should be a creative and innovative designer that like to tell a story through your design while keeping the overall business goal in mind. You want to challenge the set norms, always strive to improve, and create design that makes people talk. Your drive is to make sure that the brand is always ‘top-of-mind’.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Ensuring that designs adhere to the highest standards and assure that all design is on brand
- Design and concept planning of campaigns, promotions, newsletters, landing pages, banners, etc.
- Exercise independent judgment during design creation phase under limited supervision
- Delivery of design material of very high quality within tight deadlines for multiple brands
- Be a storyteller – visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotions, and engagement
- Help develop and champion all of Rush Gaming’s brand guidelines
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are done within deadline
- Work closely and efficiently with all stakeholders that are responsible for submitting requests and make sure that briefs are interpreted and understood correctly
- Understand the workflow for all projects and the correlation between the different departments and people involved in any given task/project
- Demonstrate and promote company culture and values
- A strong and varied portfolio of client facing/brand related work
- A creative person with fresh, innovative ideas who simply knows what works and what doesn’t
- Excellent research skills
- Good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and scripting
- Working knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Gimp, etc.
- Highly organised and a reliable team player
- Ability to work on own initiative, with limited or no supervision, with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact on all levels within a client organisation, including the executive team
- Previous experience as a senior designer in the iGaming sector – especially from sportsbook and casino
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Great Salary: We only want the best
- Generous Bonus Package: You’ve worked hard, above and beyond in fact, and we believe commitment should be rewarded.
- Health Insurance: Just. In. Case. Because your health is key
- Pension Contribution: You’re helping us plan for now, it’s only right we help you plan for later
- Generous Learning/Conference budget: We believe good talent should not only be celebrated, but invested in too!
- Team Events and Activities: Work hard, play hard.