RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online start-up and subsidiary of the Rush Entertainment Group are looking for a new VIP Account Manager to join our amazing team in Malta. As a VIP Account Manager, you are customer centric - you have excellent interpersonal skills that you utilise to the fullest to provide the best possible gaming experience for our most valuable customers. You have a positive mindset and always willing to go the extra mile in your pursuit to provide what the customer wants before they want it.
- Build strong personal relationships with our high valued segment customers, provide excellent service and provide them with an exclusive, tailored gaming experience across all products and brands.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and other types of offers/benefits are offered in accordance with business requirements.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
- Design, communicate, and execute promotions and campaigns that are relevant to the market and player segment, together with the marketing team.
- Set up bonuses and campaigns for VIP players.
- Monitor the customer base for new VIP customer potential.
- Evaluating and reporting on the performance on VIP players, budgets, and costs versus targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Build and maintain player profiles – collect and analyse VIP players behaviour/gameplay to optimise operational activities.
- Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required.
- Fluent and excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- At least 2-3 years of iGaming experience in both sportsbook and casino.
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with iGaming VIPs and an excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Flexible to service key accounts via various communication channels (phone, SMS, email, etc.) outside of standard work hours, when required.
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and cost management skills.