Head of Design & UX
RUSH Gaming, a fast-growing online start-up company, are looking for a Head of Design and UX. As the Head of Design you will be expected to build a team of experts working from a centralised function to service 6 B2C brands, creating brand guidelines for each.
Your team will own the copy, creative and design element for each brand and will work closely with both the product and marketing teams to create innovative and engaging campaigns.
- Establish and communicate effective design processes
- Develop new approaches to design based on industry best practices
- Organise & manage the design team
- Attract, develop & motivatetop talent
- Translate business objectives into a clear design strategy
- Provide overall direction on design work as needed
- Set clear goals, manage project loads and allocate designers accordingly to ensure deadlines are met and team members are setup for success
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
- Designing digital material for different markets
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Video skills a bonus
- Exposure to HTML5 and CSS a bonus
- Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
- Experience in creativity across all touch points
- Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry
- Quickly edits ideas to focus in on the best ideas
- Leads multiple creative projects
- Articulates how creative work translates into results
- Great Salary: We only want the best
- Generous Bonus Package: You’ve worked hard, above and beyond in fact, and we believe commitment should be rewarded.
- Health Insurance: Just. In. Case. Because your health is key
- Team Events and Activities: Work hard, play hard.